Are you interested in coming to K-State in Fall 2017? Would you like to get a
head start on your college education, and create relationships with students,
faculty and staff? Apply now to be a part of the MAPS summer bridge program or
Kompass one-year accelerated academic success program.
Students planning to major in Agriculture, Business, or Engineering at K-State in
Fall 2017 – Especially students who identify as African American, Asian, Latino, Native
American or multiracial.
- Incoming fresmen must have a min ACT score of 23 and min HS cumulative 3.25 GPA.
- Sophomores through seniors must have a min college GPA threshold of 3.25 and participate in a Koch sponsored event in Wichita for renewal.
- MAPS is a free six week, residential summer program June 9- July 21, 2017.
- 30 MAPS students earn five or six college credits in courses that apply to their major.
- MAPS students receive a stipend for their time on campus.
Application Deadline: March 10, 2017
For more informantion about the MAPS program visit http://www.ksu.edu/diversity/project-impact/maps.html or contact:
Brandon Clark, MAPS Program Coordinator
T: (785) 532-6436 E: email@example.com
- KOMPASS is a free three day extended orientation program August 6-9, 2017.
- 50 Kompass students will receive guaranteed 4.0 training. participate in the KSU challenge course, team building activities, workshops and business professional etiquette classes.
Application Deadline: July 14, 2017
For more information about the KOMPASS program visit http://www.k-state.edu/diversity/project-impact/ or contact:
Sonya Ortiz, Kompass Program Coordinator
T: (785) 532-5949 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
MAPS and Kompass are FREE for students. These programs pay for summer
expenses of room and board, tuition, books, most meals, and some extracurricular
activities. It is a GREAT experience!
Students are encouraged to apply for both programs!
To view MAPS & KOMPASS flyer click here mapskompass-oct-20-1