Show up, Pitch It, and Win Big!
Tell us about your Dare to Dream experience. YE’s Foundational Values below are for your reference.
- Responsibility: Take responsibility for your own life. No one will ever be as concerned about your success as you.
- Be Principled: Always act with integrity, respect, and toleration.
- Knowledge: Seek and use the best information, drive change that benefits others, and exemplify humility and intellectual honest.
- Freedom: Respect the rights of others and study the links between freedom, entrepreneurship, and societal wellbeing.
- Passion: Find fulfillment in your life by improving the lives of others.
- Opportunity: You make your own opportunities.
- Sound Judgment: Use economic thinking to create the greatest benefit using the least resources.
- Win-Win Focus: Cooperation creates real value in society- or yourself and others.
YE Academy Possible Points:
Pitch Attendees: 15
Pitch Points: 10
Come, Pitch, and Survey is 37 points.
Up to 100 additional YE Academy points possible from the judge(s)
After the event, log onto YouthEntrepreneurs.org to claim your points!