Capital Disbursement Request

  • Step-by Step

    1. Download a Form W-9, complete and sign the document.
    2. (optional)Do you want this deposited direct to your bank account? Download an ACH form.
    3. Complete this Capital Disbursement Request form. Remember to upload your W-9 (even if we already have one), and an ACH if you are choosing direct deposit.
    4. Click Submit- you're done! Expect your check or direct deposit within two weeks.
  • Personal Information

  • Disbursement Information

    Use this section to indicate the amount you would like to receive, and give a brief description of how you intend to use the funds (college tuition, books, prototyping, business, etc.)
    You can view your Points balance and Cash balance on the relevant tabs on your Profile. You will receive the sum of your current cash balance and the full dollar value of your current points balance. See "Retiring YE Points system" below for information.
  • Uploads

    You must submit a W-9 with your request. The ACH form is an optional form required only if you would prefer your funds to be deposited directly to your bank account. If you do not submit an ACH, then a paper check will be mailed to the address supplied above.
  • Drop files here or
    Accepted file types: pdf, jpg, gif, png, txt.
  • Retiring YE Points system

    All cash disbursement requests will now be for the full amount available to you. We will convert your points to their full dollar value, and issue a payment for the total amount owed to you. This includes any current cash available and the dollar value of your points. You can review your points and cash available from your Profile on the "Points" and "Cash" tabs.

    YE is retiring the Academy Points program in September and will be paying out full dollar values at that time, anyway. If you wait until September, you would have to submit all of these forms again.
    We will still host Academy events and provide avenues of opportunity to you, but the Points system is going away.

    Please email if you have questions or concerns regarding this change.